Monday, December 13, 2010

Its been a while!

WoW 7 months since the last time I wrote! A LOT has gone on through those times. Crazy. I am engaged and am waiting to be a mommy!! Those are two huge milestones in a girl's life. It can be crazy though, trying to juggle love and school and work on top of being pregnant. Lately I've been so exhausted that I just want to sleep every chance I get (and its also giving me really bad heartburn because I always fall asleep right after I eat). I even ditched my work Christmas party because I was busy sleeping on the couch. This baby is making me anti social!! :( I don't feel like going out, I don't feel like talking much...I just want to sleep. And then when I've slept too much, I have all this angst because I haven't moved my body and it feels sluggish and my brain feels restless. ARGGHH. Time to run again I see. I get tired easily but I guess its good to tire myself out and get fresh air. I hate sitting around and not doing anything but lately I've been feeling lazy--my body and brain are having a brawl.

But so far I am feeling happy in terms of the baby. Hopeful, excited, loving. I just wish I wasn't a waitress and student at the moment. I figured there is never a perfect time so mind as well be now so my hubby can be as young and healthy as he can be for our first kiddo. 21 years my senior doesn't make planning easier (or maybe it did? like a push off the cliff?). Haha. But I love him and want to be with him for the rest of my life--so that makes it feel natural regardless of the situation. Hmm. We shall see. More ups and downs to come I'm sure. Tomorrow is my first appointment. :)

I wasn't going to say anything about being pregnant yet, but that's what writing is, right? Its better to write honestly than to be secretive. Then its no fun to read. :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I heard that being pregnant (you are making a person in your belly) uses up as much energy as training to compete in the Olympics. There you go! Excuses to eat and sleep more than the non-pregnant people!

Yuka Eileen Sakumoto said...

haha that is awsome!! :D i was sleeping a LOT but now Im almost through my first trimester so its getting better! whew!