Monday, January 27, 2014

Make this work!

I want to really be committed to keeping up with this blog. I know the hardest part is finding time. Even if I do have time, it's really hard to get my butt off the couch when I find a free moment to sit down and do nothing (nothing = watching Modern Family while sprawled out in a vegetative state).

I just thought it would be encouraging if I could maintain some type of record of how it is like to be back in school with a kid. And by kid, I mean not an older one that can take care of him/herself. I'm talking about a toddler that likes to get into everything and constantly wants to interact and do what you're doing and won't even let you go to the bathroom by yourself. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE her to death!! She is the best thing that has happened to my husband and I. She makes every day full of sunshine (even when it's below zero out here in Cincinnati) and makes every day worth it. If you wonder why I am hobbling to college pregnant, taking a full course load, maintaining the kind of grades that your typical Asian girl wants, working 25 hours a week, and making time to cook healthy meals for my family every night, it's because I love my family more than anything and I want to be a living example to my daughter and future children that you can do what you put your mind to.

I have so many facets of my experience that I can't wait to share. I had to just delete a huge chunk of my paragraph because I was trying to cram all of it in this post. Give me time, I'll get better at this!!
(My family. :) And no we don't have matching glasses!!)

No comments: